Applications are due August 1st for fall admission and December 15th for spring.
Applications are submitted online through the Queens College Office of Graduate Admissions.
Queens College Sociology majors seeking to enroll in our BA/MA program (pending State approval) or eligible for fast-track admissions through our Honors and Awards program should contact the Sociology Department office for information about our expedited admissions procedures: 718-997-2800.
- Online application form.
- Your college transcripts.
- Three recommendations from past professors, work supervisors, or other people familiar with your personal potential and work ethic.
- A statement of purpose (limit 500 words), in which you explain how our program fits in your larger career plans.
- Your TOEFL or IELTS score, if you did not earn your undergraduate degree in residence at a university in an English-speaking country.
- The GRE is NOT required, but may be submitted in support of your application.